Haus Gurgl**** 4-Star Ski Hotel
in Obergurgl at 1,920m above sea level
Please click here to access all the information you need about the Obergurgl-Hochgurgl ski resort, including ticket prices and opening hours.
With the hotel located right at the bottom of the ski resort’s final descent, all you need to do after a long day on the pistes is to unstrap your skis or board and put them in our heated storage room which is right in front of you. Also, the buses that stop just in front of the hotel will bring you directly to the bottom station of Festkogelbahn, to the floodlit toboggan run or to the neighbouring resort of Sölden.
Our comfortable rooms feature a flat-screen TV with 90 channels, a telephone, an in-room safe, soft and fluffy towels, and a hairdryer, not to mention a spa basket comprising sauna towels, towelling bathrobes and slippers.
In the morning, our sumptuous breakfast buffet featuring a wide variety of regional delicacies will charge your batteries for the day ahead on the pistes, while a piece of homemade cake or creamy gateau will sweeten your afternoon. In the evening, indulge in our three-course dinner with menu choices offering typically Austrian, as well as themed, cuisine. All meals are served in the hotel’s newly built and elegantly appointed dining room.
Please note that Haus Gurgl is a completely non-smoking establishment: Smoking is strictly prohibited in the rooms and in any of the public areas of our 4-star ski hotel. However, you are welcome to smoke on your balcony; please use the ashtray you will find at your disposal.
Our Verwall Gletscher Spa on approximately 300m²
is the new jewel in our crown.
It boasts a Finnish sauna, an aromatic herbal sauna, a relaxing salt steam bath, a warming infrared cabin, refreshing Kneipp showers, and a large relaxation area. And you can let us pamper you with soothing massages and professional beauty treatments.
- The classical massage releases muscle tensions, increases blood circulation and improves your general well – being.
- Duration: 50 min. € 55,-
- The massage releases tensions and boosts the circulation of your back.
- Duration: 20 min. € 25,-
- This sports massage promotes well-being, particularly before and/ or after sports activities, and eases even deep muscular tensions, thus enhancing performance.
- Duration: 20 min. € 29,-
- Tired muscles are loosened and streched in this relaxing massage with the help of gentle strokes, pumelling and vibrations.
- Duration: 50 min. € 69,-
- During the aroma oil massage, essential oils in connection with a base-oil (almond or jojoba oil) are gently rubbed into the skin.
- Duration: 50 min. € 69,-
- This massage loosens tensions, eases pain and stimulates the body’s regeneration forces. Different organs are stimulated through gentle pressure on the foot’s reflex zones.
- Duration: 50 min. € 59,-
For those who can’t get enough of the slopes during the day, Obergurgl offers night-time skiing every Tuesday from 6.30pm on an eight kilometre long, floodlit piste from the Festkogel area all the way down to Obergurgl. And the Obergurgl Ski School even puts on a spectacular show featuring jumps, synchronised skiing and impressive fireworks.
For your convenience, the Riml sports shop is located right inside our hotel. They stock the most up-to-date skiing and snowboarding equipment, together with all the right kit. You can rent equipment, get your own gear serviced, and even buy your lifts tickets there. As a guest staying at Haus Gurgl 4-star standard ski hotel you will receive a 10% discount on ski and board rental, as well as 5% discount on any purchases.